Friday, May 2, 2008

New desk!

We got a desk for our office. I am loving it. There are so many things I would like to do with, besides bills! LOL. I would love to get some baskets to put in the open spaces in the hutch.
This morning, we went to MOPS. Jaden loves playing with the other kids there. I love the adult conversation. It really is good for all of us.
I spent the day making cupcakes. I made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with strawberry, lemon, and creme fillings. All were topped with buttercream. I will get a picture of them tomorrow. I have some balloons up and I will finish decorating tomorrow. When we ask Cassidy how old she is, she is saying two now! So cute! She learns things so fast.
Here is the birthday girl!!!!!:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM! I want cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa said...

~*Happy Birthday Cassidy!!!*~
New desk looks great, you all are doing so well in getting things together- wish I could say the same for us ha ha:)

Ry said...

Love the desk! Hope the party is fantastic!