Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Softball and CUPCAKES!

Jaden did wonderful at his first softball practice. He is on the A's! He has never really played before so it was all new to him.

We even spotted Willy Wonka, LOL!

Cassidy had a great time playing with the wood and mulch:

We headed to Penn Station for dinner and Archiver's.
Today, we had some fun in Castleton and Carmel. There is a really cool toy store in Carmel going out of business. Cassidy got some cute barettes and Jaden got a book. We had TGI Fridays for lunch. I HAD to get their chocolate cupcakes! They were very good.
Having the cupcakes for lunch made me want to make some. So, I made some chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.

Jaden is becoming a pro at eating the perfect amount of frosting with his cake:
We have several things going on the rest of the week. Tomorrow night is softball again. Friday we are meeting up with some new friends in Fishers. We also have our MOPS meeting. This Friday it will be our Mom's Celebration. I can't wait!
Have a good week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I'd pay for some of those cupcakes!!!!!!!!!! My husband would love them. The Willie Wonka sighting was hilarious!