Saturday, May 17, 2008

A great day with friends...

I had such a good day yesterday. It started with MOPS. I am so glad I found this group of ladies! I have only been there a few times, but I can't imagine not going. I feel that I am going to develop some great friendships. We must have all been very emotional yesterday, because all of us had tears in our eyes of joy. I think we are all happy we have each other. Everyone should have a group of friends like that. It is nice to know we are all praying for each other and that we have each other in times of need. I can't wait to get to know them more this summer. Yesterday, we had a nice brunch and there were door prizes! I won one! I just love it:

I couldn't wait to get it home and put pictures in it!
After MOPS, we met some new friends from Noblesville. Jaden had so much fun with little Noah and Jacob. I think they are going to be great friends. We had lunch in the park and the kids got to let out their energy on the playground. Cassidy is starting to play with the big kids also!
And finally, yesterday evening we went for a walk with our neighbor Sarah and her two kids. We met up at the playground and the kids got to play together. We also stopped and talked to our other neighbor who have the pugs. The kids got a kick out of them. They also invited us over for a cookout soon! That will be fun.
Here are some pictures from Thursday's ball practice:

1 comments:

Ry said...

I LOVE our cry-fests at MOPS! Haha!
The frame looks so cute with your pics in it!