Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rainy days and cleaning... **UPDATED**

It has been raining since yesterday. There are some flood watches out. I figure we might go splashing in puddles later. Jaden will love that!
As for the rest of the day, I am cleaning. Cleaning the couches, sweeping floors, doing laundry, and everyday cleaning. Not an exciting day, but I hope to get a lot done. I would also like to go out and get Maddy a new dog bed. We really need to keep her off of the couches. The older she gets, the more she smells. Not really a dirty smell, just a dog smell. She has a bed upstairs but now we need one downstairs.
I tried the new Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate today. I really don't care for it. I guess I just don't like Dr Pepper.


Have a great day everyone and stay dry!
*Ahh, Maddy is so happy now!


1 comments:

Teresa said...

Great Bed! She looks very comfy!