Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year.



As most of you know, I got a new vacuum cleaner awhile back and that was my Mother's Day gift. I love it! On Sunday, Jeff and the kids took me to Panera Bread. That is my FAVORITE restaurant and I got me a blueberry scone! YUMMY!
The kids loved it too!
By the way, I got my hair cut even shorter on Saturday. I am loving the new look!
The back is really short!
After Panera Bread, we headed to Terre Haute for my parent's house. I made my mom Mocha cupcakes with mocha frosting. I even made my mom's to look like a coffee cup. It was poured in white chocolate. It looked very yummy. I also made her a card. The guys all went out and got my mom and I some yummy food from our favorite grocery store. We had things like cheese broccoli soup in a bread bowl, cheese and crackers, mozzarella tomato salad, potato salad, pesto, kibby, banana pudding, skinny cows.......
I am sure the list could go on and on. They did such a great job of picking things out for us.
At church, our pastor felt lead to talk about forgiveness. It was a really good sermon. The kids came out and sang on stage. That was really cute!
Yesterday, our friends came over from Terre Haute. We were so happy to see them! Jaden has been so excited about them coming.
I really hope to get them together more often. I do not want to let the distance keep us from getting together.
Today, Jaden starts softball. I can't wait to see how that goes.
Have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! The kids were so cute! And I really like your hair!

Chel said...

Where are the cupcake pictures?! Come on, now, I'm a cupcake picture stalker. :)