Sunday, May 18, 2008

Missing Exchange

I am feeling bad that we are missing Exchange, but we will listen to the podcast when it is up. I really enjoy that worship time. But, with the price of gas, it was better to stay home. Also, Jeff needed the rest. It turned out to be a nice, relaxing day. Jeff even got my dining room light up!
I have had several people say they would love to buy some of my cupcakes. If you are really interested, please email me at jandcsmom1@gmail.com. I still haven't figured up prices, but I am sure you can make an offer. Here are the flavors I can offer:
Cakes:
Chocolate
Vanilla
Lemon
Mocha
Brownie
Almond
Chocolate Mint
Peanut Butter

Fillings:
Creme
Chocolate
Lemon
Raspberry
Strawberry

Icings:
Cream Cheese
Buttercream (any color)
Mocha Buttercream
Chocolate Buttercream
Glaze
Peanut Butter
Mint Buttercream

I make all of my cakes with real butter.
I have so much fun doing this, but I don't want to eat them all. So, selling them would be great!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Ry said...

What fun!!!

Also, I love those little shades! Too cute!

Chel said...

Ok, seriously. I'm there. Will you ship them?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm definitely going to order some for my daughter's birthday in Sept.!!! Maybe I'll have to come up with an excuse sooner!