Friday, September 12, 2008

Cupcakes, soccer, grocery shopping

Yep, those are just a few of the things going on right now. I made an order of cupcakes today, went grocery shopping, and cleaned wet sheets, pants, and carseats today. Yes, wet with pee. Ugh. Cassidy must have had too much to drink today. She peed all day! I will have to watch her a little more closely. She is no longer wearing diapers and has stayed dry every night! We are very proud of her. Grocery shopping is becoming harder. Jaden is so hyper and running around. Cassidy screams at the top of her lungs! And, oh yes, Jaden eggs her on. UGH! I might have to do grocery shopping when Jeff can watch the kids from now on. I can't even concentrate on what I am getting when they are with me.

So, after today, my blood pressure is so high. I put the kids to bed early and told them tomorrow is a new day. No screaming, only indoor voices. Soccer pictures are canceled but his practice isn't. Our subdivision is having their community yard sales tomorrow. I am not participating because of soccer. I figure it will be raining anyway.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Please stay safe, those in Texas. My prayers will be with those people tonight.

3 comments:

Ry said...

those are pretty!!

i read so many lables at the store now, that i even leave my kids at home! i just can't concentrate on finding what i need, if it's new stuff, when mine are with me. if it's the usual, it's no big deal.

Sandra said...

Those are great cupcakes :)

Sorry the grocery shopping was so tough, I remember those days with both kids and it was frustrating.

Chel said...

You've inspired me to start making my cupcakes cuter instead of just slapping some frosting on top. Now, mine are no way NEAR as cute as your's, but I'm trying.