Monday, September 15, 2008

Overwhelmed

I seem to have a lot of "Overwhelmed" blog titles! I wonder what that means.

We have been so busy lately. We did have a great weekend though. We finally found a church in our area that we love! We really can't wait to go again. There are so many things for adults and children. I just can't wait to get involved!
Today, I am trying to get caught up on some cleaning, return some library books, and maybe spend a little time window shopping. We will see how the kids react to that.
I hope everyone has a great week!
I will leave you with a few pictures from the weekend.

4 comments:

Kim said...

What church did you find?

Sandra said...

Looks like a lot of us are feeling overwhelmed lately.

Jessica said...

Those are cute sunglasses!

You did have big babies. Did the Dr. prepare you for that, or was it a surprise? Just curious. : )

Missie said...

Adorable pictures.

I found you through Mel at Diet Naked.

Totally feeling you on the overwhelmed!