Thursday, September 4, 2008

Officially Potty Trained.

I can't believe it! Cassidy has stayed dry for several days now! She is in panties all day and during naptime. (I am sure she will wake up wet now that I have mentioned it!). I even went to the store and she stayed dry in her panties! What a happy day! I am almost done with diapers! Yay! What a good feeling.
I have several cupcakes to make for this weekend and Jaden starts Soccer on Saturday. We are very excited about that. We are heading to Terre Haute Sunday to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday and my mom's birthday. We will be going to church after that.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Congratulations on potty training! I thought once my son got out of diapers I would have all of this extra money every month, but I haven't found any extra cash anywhere yet, lol...stupid groceries and gas and...

Have a great weekend :)

Bella