Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a great weekend!

Oh, I have so much to talk about, but I won't bore anyone!

Jeff and I have planned this weekend for over a month now. I got tickets to see Big Daddy Weave, Rush of Fools, and Jason Gray in concert! We decided we would have my parents watch the kids while we stayed at a hotel. (by the way, mom, check the dictionary results at the bottom of this page;)
So, Saturday, we had soccer pictures, soccer practice, and a birthday party in the morning. Afterward, we left for Terre Haute. The kids were very calm, as they knew they would be spending the night at Grandma and Papa's! I think they even fell asleep on the way there. We dropped them off and headed to the hotel. We stayed at Hampton Inn and enjoyed some swimming. I really couldn't wait for this part, it has been forever since I went swimming! We went to Tumbleweed to eat and I had the most amazing chicken fajitas! YUM! We also had the best service.
The concert was great! It started with Jason Gray, who we were both impressed with. Afterward, we got his cd autographed.
Afterward, Rush of Fools sang. Wow, they have so much energy! I like all of their songs and plan on buying both of their cds soon!
And then, Big Daddy Weave. I know so many of their songs and couldn't wait to hear them live! They are so down to earth and true people of Christ. (not that the others weren't)
We both enjoyed it and can't wait to go to another concert. I really don't think we will go to another non-Christian concert again. It was absolutely amazing.
Here is a small clip of Jason Gray:

We went to a bookstore afterward and just browsed. Along with a hot pumpkin spice latte, mmmmm.

This morning, we woke and just drove around town. We went to see Fireproof! It was AWESOME! I think every couple in the world should see this movie! Kirk Cameron did an awesome job.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! Tomorrow, I plan on doing some major cabinet organization in the kitchen.

Also, I started CVSing today!!!! Most of you know what I am talking about. I still can't believe the savings I got today! Wow, I have over $17 in extra care bucks now! I was so thrilled to see that LONG receipt print out!

For my mom!:

Motel: An establishment that provides lodging for motorists in rooms usually having direct access to an open parking area.

Hotel:a usually large house or building where travellers, holidaymakers etc may receive food, lodging etc in return for payment

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Ha Ha:) I love that you put the definitions up- I too have pondered the true difference!! Thanks for my first morning laugh!

Glad you had such a great time!

Kim said...

I'm jealous! I'm glad you had such a great weekend. I can't wait to see that movie!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Hey Leeann! You won my fall giveaway! Contact me with your mailing info! :)